The GET industry Alcove-Box concept provides an excellent basis for family, long-term journey, and expedition vehicles.
1. The alcove accommodates either a fixed double bed across its width or two single beds in the direction of travel. This option offers comfortable twin beds and leaves space in the rear for a cozy round sofa. The alcove height can be tailored individually.
2. For families the Alcove-Box can offer bunk and lift beds, generously proportioned seating areas, family sized bathrooms and kitchens as well as large garages with a lowered/retractable floor in your choice.
3. The Alcove-Box is available up to 14.8 m in length and with a variety of wall thicknesses and facings.
4. The Alcove-Box is offered as an FRP or aluminum composite box and is available either fully assembled or as a self-build kit.
5. The integrated Plywood Timber and/or Steel ,Aluminum Embeded in the floor panel with connecting points for the suspension and optimal stiffnes.. An optional double floor for installing water tanks, batteries, and different floor heating solutions is available. This will optimize weight distribution and improve frost resistance.
6. A full range of doors, windows, hatches and skylights is available at prices tailored to your requirements.
Design & Order Measurements Request
Amounted Box Reference
Front Side Elevation
Door Side Elevation
Windows Side Elevation
Box Installation Process
1. Floor-Front Wall
2. Side Walls adhesive
3. Roof Adhesive
4. Amount to Truck
-Can you pre-cut openings for windows and doors?
We can offer this service with cost as we have embeded strengthen parts inside, but that will be confirmed before producing. your own Openings can easily be cut with a jigsaw and plastic rated blade, but the embeded strengthen parts can not make . So if it willl work in really bad expedition, you'd better let us pre-cut opennings for windows and doors.
Can you do departure angles?
Yes, we have two size of the box shape, one is the standard square shape , the other is the departure angle design. Please mark the desired angle (including dimensions) in the quoting template if you need.
-Can you design subframes?
We have the service of this, but you need supply the full chassis layout to us in advance.
-Can I use different windows and doors than what’s listed on your specification?
Yes. However, we highly recommend our windows and doors as they work in perfect balance with our camper bodies.
–Can I order a camper body with an alcove?
Yes. Please ask us for our alcove quoting template.
–What’s included in the shipment?
1. CKD type with All panels cut to size (other than departure angle),
2. CBU type with assembled box per your requirements.
–Can you help with the interior layout?
No. We are solely a camper body supplier, not a full scale outfitter/design office.