The Corner Cutting Box concept allows you to realize almost any shape for your RV project.
1. Slants for optimum exit angles at the rear or for improved aerodynamics, pulled down entrances, lowered rear garages and integrated awnings. Drawn-in sidewalls or integrated side skirts are also possible - each feature is uniquely designed together with the customer.
2. Similar to the “Rectangle-Box”, the Corner Cutting-Box is available in lengths up to 14.8 m with a variety of wall thicknesses and laminates / surfaces.
3. Corner Cutting box composite RV boxes are available in aluminum or FRP.
4. The integrated Plywood Timber and/or Steel ,Aluminum Embeded in the floor panel with connecting points for the suspension and optimal stiffness, as well as the reinforced rear wall to attach a rear carrier or moving platform are Optional.
5. An optional double floor for installing water tanks, batteries, and different floor heating solutions is available. This will optimize weight distribution and improve frost resistance. The Corner Cutting Box can also be fitted with Slide-Outs to enlarge the interior space.
6. A full range of doors, windows, hatches and skylights is available at prices tailored to your requirements.
Design & Order Measurements Request
FRP Sandwich Panel + FRP Extrusion Finished Box
Front Side Elevation
Door Side Elevation
Windows Side Elevation
FRP-Pie Modular Panel Finished Box
Driver Side Elevation
Front Side Elevation
Rear Side Elevation
Entry Door Side Elecation
Box Installation Process
1. Floor-Front Wall
2. Side Walls adhesive
3. Roof Adhesive
4. Amount to Truck
-Can you pre-cut openings for windows and doors?
We can offer this service with cost as we have embeded strengthen parts inside, but that will be confirmed before producing. your own Openings can easily be cut with a jigsaw and plastic rated blade, but the embeded strengthen parts can not make . So if it willl work in really bad expedition, you'd better let us pre-cut opennings for windows and doors.
Can you do departure angles?
Yes, we have two size of the box shape, one is the standard square shape , the other is the departure angle design. Please mark the desired angle (including dimensions) in the quoting template if you need.
-Can you design subframes?
We have the service of this, but you need supply the full chassis layout to us in advance.
-Can I use different windows and doors than what’s listed on your specification?
Yes. However, we highly recommend our windows and doors as they work in perfect balance with our camper bodies.
–Can I order a camper body with an alcove?
Yes. Please ask us for our alcove quoting template.
–What’s included in the shipment?
1. CKD type with All panels cut to size (other than departure angle),
2. CBU type with assembled box per your requirements.
–Can you help with the interior layout?
No. We are solely a camper body supplier, not a full scale outfitter/design office.